- Specially designed electrode, offering an excellent performance.
- Specially indicated for the recharge and anti-wear protection of every kind of steel pieces (even manganese steels) submitted to impacts or crashes with moderate abrasion under pressure effects.
- Smooth and uniform beads prevent porosity and defects in finish.
- High deposit speed.
- Excellent and high hardness results for hammers and jaws.
- Easily controlled arc, which prevents excessive dilution with base metal
- The tungsten carbide deposit offers the highest duration.
- It can be used in all type of high-speed steels, including thos with tungsten and molybdenum.
ITARI 460 - en
Enter your email address to receive download link.